Updated: Jun 18, 2020
Active Points Wellness is excited to announce joining Regence Blueshield of Washington
As of June, 2020 Active Points Wellness is an 'In-Network' Provider with Regence BlueShield of Washington. This includes the following affiliates & subsidiaries:
Asuris Northwest Health
BridgeSpan Health Company
Healthcare Management Administrators
LifeMap Assurance Company
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Inc.
For those wishing to use health insurance for acupuncture we offer a FREE review of benefits. Simply fill out our website contact form with the following information:
Date of birth (DOB)
Address (Street, City, State, and Zip Code)
Insurance Phone number
Type of Plan (PPO, HMO, POS, EPO, or Med Supp)
We do not bill as an out-of-network provider. We are willing, upon request, to provide you with the documentation you need to be reimbursed by your insurer (this is called a "superbill").
Please call the office at 360-788-5866 for our current rates for 'time of service' fees (this applies to services for which no additional billing tasks are required, such as PIP claims). We offer this as a courtesy, and not as a requirement.
Retroactive insurance billing is NOT available to patients who choose to pay the discounted 'time of service' fee schedule. Insurance billing rates vary according to the length of your consultation, the medical complexity of your case, the length of your treatment and additional services provided to you.
COVID-19 UPDATE - CURRENT CLINIC OFFERINGS, POLICIES & PROCEDURES (6/15/2020)
IN-PERSON ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS
In-person acupuncture treatments are available for non-urgent orthopedic and sports injury care. We understand that pain may be significantly impacting your quality of life, mental health and/or ability to perform essential duties (i.e. responsibilities of work or family). Active Points Wellness provides essential healthcare in a safe, effective and responsible manner. Contact us directly to learn more about how we can help with your specific health challenges.
TELEMEDICINE WELLNESS (*Currently Offering Discounted Rates Through June 2020)
Video conferencing or telemedicine appointments are available for New Patient Free Consultations, Wellness Follow-ups, or Corrective Exercise Prescription. This is a highly effective method to continue care and as a resource for patients.
CONTACT: (360) 788-5866 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
CLINIC & OFFICE PROCEDURES
The following are MANDATORY Patient and Clinic office procedures. These procedures will be updated based on available guidelines from the CDC and Washington Department of Health.
A Patient should NOT schedule an appointment if they or someone in their household has been exhibiting any of the following symptoms over the past 14 days. These symptoms include:
Chills, or shaking with chills
Coughing or wheezing
Recent loss of taste or smell
Shortness of Breath
Fatigue or malaise
Muscle aches or muscle pain
Patient & Clinic Procedures (MANDATORY)
1. Contact me directly via text, phone or email PRIOR to scheduling any appointment in order to discuss your situation.
2. WAIT OUTSIDE the building in your vehicle or other safe location until appointment time. Please DO NOT use public waiting area on the second floor.
3. TEXT or PHONE 360-788-5866 to let me know you have arrived.
4. I will meet you outside the building ENTRANCE to take your temperature.
5. Wear a FACE MASK upon entering the building and during the entirety of your time in the building, including during your treatment.
6. WASH HANDS upon arriving on the second floor (Executive office suites).
7. WASH HANDS upon departure.
Additional Clinic Procedures
· Please understand there is limited appointment availability.
· Patients will be scheduled on the hour.
· Clinic reserves 15-30 minutes between each appointment to allow for appropriate cleaning/sanitizing time of all surfaces.
· No sheets or linens will be used to allow for appropriate cleaning and disinfecting.
· Provider will be wearing a face mask throughout all treatments.
· ADHERE to respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette (use tissue or sleeve of clothing).
***Clean Needle Technique (CNT) standards are always employed at Active Points Wellness.