Gov. Inslee COVID 19 Guidance, Expanded Hours, & More
Updated: Nov 17, 2020
This continues to be a challenging time for us all. As you are no doubt aware, we are seeing a rapid increase COVID-19 virus cases nationwide, and in Whatcom County alike. In response, Governor Jay Inslee has announced statewide restrictions in Washington for the next four weeks. For the full details of Gov. Inslee's announcement please read here.
The restrictions are primarily surrounding indoor gatherings but also INCLUDE outdoor gatherings larger than 5 people.
K-8/Higher education, Childcare, and Health care clinics - such as Active Points Wellness - are exempt from these restrictions. I wanted to communicate that we continue to offer in-person acupuncture treatments for our entire patient base at this time.
I wanted to quickly remind and review mandatory COVID policies and procedures in our clinic. If you have any questions or concerns about safety please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
COVID-19 UPDATE - POLICIES & PROCEDURES (11/2020)
CLINIC & OFFICE PROCEDURES
The following mandatory office procedures remain in place through Gov. Inslee's four-week restrictions. These procedures will be updated based on available guidelines from the CDC and Washington Department of Health.
A Patient should NOT schedule an appointment if they or someone in their household has been exhibiting any of the following symptoms over the past 14 days. These symptoms include:
Chills, or shaking with chills
Coughing or wheezing
Recent loss of taste or smell
Shortness of Breath
Fatigue or malaise
Muscle aches or muscle pain
If you have questions about your symptoms please contact me directly to review your specific case.
Patient & Clinic Procedures (MANDATORY)
1. Contact me directly via text, phone or email PRIOR to scheduling any appointment in order to discuss your situation.
2. WAIT OUTSIDE the building in your vehicle or other safe location until appointment time. Please DO NOT use public waiting area on the second floor.
3. TEXT or PHONE 360-788-5866 to let me know you have arrived.
4. I will meet you outside the building ENTRANCE to take your temperature.
5. Wear a FACE MASK upon entering the building and during the ENTIRETY of your time in the building, including during your treatment.
6. WASH HANDS upon arriving on the second floor (Executive office suites).
7. WASH HANDS upon departure.
Additional Clinic Procedures
· Please understand there is LIMITED appointment availability.
· Patients will be scheduled on the hour.
· No sheets or linens will be used to allow for appropriate cleaning and disinfecting.
· Provider will be wearing a face mask throughout all treatments.
· ADHERE to respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette (use tissue or sleeve of clothing).
***Clean Needle Technique (CNT) standards are always employed at Active Points Wellness.
The health of our patients, clinicians and community is our highest priority. Active Points Wellness meets strict criteria for resuming non-urgent care procedures.
Expanded Office Hours
As of September 1st, I have expanded my office office hours. My current weekly scheduling window is as follows:
Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Quickly and conveniently schedule your acupuncture treatments online Patient Portal.
We are all in this together. I truly appreciate and value your support. It fills my heart each day to serve my community. I am honored to assist in the health and well-being of my community.
I continue to encourage you to connect with friends, family, and neighbors to share in your love and support.
-- Warren Schick
Move. Live. Be Well.
Disclaimer: this information does not replace medical advice. Consult your Physician when making any decisions regarding your health and well-being.
CONTACT: (360) 788-5866 or email@example.com to request an appointment.