Updated: Sep 8, 2020
This has been a very difficult and challenging time for us all. It is a time of transition, adjustment, and most importantly, understanding. As a healthcare provider I see people everyday who are managing some very difficult challenges both physically and emotionally. I continuously feel grateful for the opportunity to provide care and support to those in need. As a business owner I am continually trying to adapt and meet the needs of the Bellingham community.
With that in mind, I wanted to share a few key happenings so that I can better serve my community.
Expanded Office Hours
As of September 1st, I have expanded my office office hours. My current weekly scheduling window is as follows:
Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
In an effort to maintain a safe office environment for my patients during the COVID pandemic, I continue to offer a LIMITED schedule. Unfortunately, I realize these limitations do occasionally create constrictions in the booking availability.
I am encouraging Patients to schedule 2-3 weeks in advance at a minimum to ensure more convenient appointment times.
Quickly and conveniently schedule your acupuncture treatments online Patient Portal.
We are all in this together. I truly appreciate and value your support. It fills my heart each day to serve my community. I am honored to assist in the health and well-being of my community.
I continue to encourage you to connect with friends, family, and neighbors to share in your love and support.
-- Warren Schick
Move. Live. Be Well.
COVID-19 UPDATE - POLICIES & PROCEDURES (9/2020)
CLINIC & OFFICE PROCEDURES
The following are MANDATORY Patient and Clinic office procedures. These procedures will be updated based on available guidelines from the CDC and Washington Department of Health.
A Patient should NOT schedule an appointment if they or someone in their household has been exhibiting any of the following symptoms over the past 14 days. These symptoms include:
Chills, or shaking with chills
Coughing or wheezing
Recent loss of taste or smell
Shortness of Breath
Fatigue or malaise
Muscle aches or muscle pain
Patient & Clinic Procedures (MANDATORY)
1. Contact me directly via text, phone or email PRIOR to scheduling any appointment in order to discuss your situation.
2. WAIT OUTSIDE the building in your vehicle or other safe location until appointment time. Please DO NOT use public waiting area on the second floor.
3. TEXT or PHONE 360-788-5866 to let me know you have arrived.
4. I will meet you outside the building ENTRANCE to take your temperature.
5. Wear a FACE MASK upon entering the building and during the entirety of your time in the building, including during your treatment.
6. WASH HANDS upon arriving on the second floor (Executive office suites).
7. WASH HANDS upon departure.
Additional Clinic Procedures
· Please understand there is LIMITED appointment availability.
· Patients will be scheduled on the hour.
· Clinic reserves 15 minutes between each appointment to allow for appropriate cleaning/sanitizing time of all surfaces.
· No sheets or linens will be used to allow for appropriate cleaning and disinfecting.
· Provider will be wearing a face mask throughout all treatments.
· ADHERE to respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette (use tissue or sleeve of clothing).
***Clean Needle Technique (CNT) standards are always employed at Active Points Wellness.
The health of our patients, clinicians and community is our highest priority. Active Points Wellness meets strict criteria for resuming non-urgent care procedures.
Disclaimer: this information does not replace medical advice. Consult your Physician when making any decisions regarding your health and well-being.
CONTACT: (360) 788-5866 or email@example.com to request an appointment.